Chimichurri Steak with Sweet Potato Gratin
As a side, our Sweet Potato Gratins perfectly pair with a juicy steak and herby chimichurri sauce.
Time: 25 Minutes
Serves: 10 People
- 20 Aviko Sweet Potato Gratins
- 10 sirloin steaks
- 100g oil
- Salt and pepper
- 125g butter
- 500g salad
- 150g vinaigrette
- 500g chimichurri sauce
- Marinade the steaks in a little of the chimichurri overnight.
- Cook the Aviko Sweet Potato Gratin as per the on pack instructions.
- Pre-heat a cast iron pan over a high heat for 5 minutes.
- Coat the steak in the oil and season with the salt & pepper.
- Cook the steak to the customers liking, turning half way through.
- Add the butter to the pan and spoon over the steak.
- Set the steak aside to rest for a few minutes.
- Dress the salad with the vinaigrette.
- To serve, add the gratin, salad and steak to a plate and spoon the chimichurri sauce over the steak and gratin.