Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Basil Pesto and Pine Nuts
Not just satisfied with being an ingredient, our Sweet Potato Diced is the stand out star of this dish with a twist on the traditional gnocchi!
Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 10 People
- 3.5kg Aviko Sweet Potato Diced
- 100g pine nuts
- 100g baby spinach
- 500g basil pesto
- Salt and black pepper
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry pan until golden.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and cook the Aviko Sweet Potato Diced until golden.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the baby spinach & pesto to the pan and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve, put onto a serving plate and sprinkle over the pine nuts.